Solution♦ Banking Solutions
- Protecting assets from threats
- Prioritize staffs and customers’ safety
- ATM – Combination of built-in (pinhole camera) and external (vandal-resistant dome) cameras are used to provide close-up face images for identification, as well as to monitor criminal behaviour such as: card skimming or trapping, vandalism, robberies or even ram raids.
- Branch Office – Indoor (dome camera) and outdoor (bullet camera) solutions to monitor parking lot, building perimeter, reception area and corridors. Wide dynamic range (WDR) feature is commonly used for indoor solution to overcome varied lighting conditions, especially for main entrance large glass doors and shiny floors. WDR feature is critical for close-up face images at the entrance and exits.
♦ Education Solutions
- Ensuring student’s safety within large or multiple campuses
- Keeping student’s property safe
- Monitoring education facilities and reducing vandalism to campus property
- Outdoor facilities – High resolution cameras with Infrared (IR) LED feature to monitor overall parking lot from far with great details, as well as hallways and corridors that are dim in lighting or even in complete darkness at night.
- Indoor facilities – Camera with built-in alarm feature such as passive infrared (PIR) as well as audio detection (AD) deployed to detect noise or motion in a building off working hours, so that the security staff who receives an automatic notification can quickly evaluate the situation and act accordingly.
♦ Healthcare / Hospitality Solutions
- Providing a welcoming and safe environment for patients, staff and visitors
- Protecting millions of dollars in hospital assets
- Crucial Areas – Wide range of products inclusive of HD-CVI and also IP cameras deliver high quality images to effectively monitor important areas such as: emergency rooms, psychiatry departments and restricted areas. The exceptional level of detail reduces investigation times and provide valid proof in case of incidents.
♦ Retail Solutions
- Keep retail shoppers and staff safe
- Reduce stock shrinkage and shoplifting
- Improve profitability of retail outlet through data mining
- Entrance – High definition IP camera with smart analysis feature such as people counting provides real-time statistics to help retailer monitor customer flow, refine marketing efforts and allocate staffs’ working shifts more effectively. Besides, facial recognition feature is another powerful new algorithm embedded to the IP camera. The technology extracts face from a CCTV footage in real time, which is stored in the database of hard disk in the recorder that can be retrieved through smart playback.
- Store Layout – IP camera improves in-store customer engagement with heat mapping function. The shopper focused solution tracks the customers’ traffic pattern in a store. Commonly walked areas that are of heavy traffic are marked in red, while spots that are marked green had lower traffic. The data mining shows where it matters in the store and allows retailers to optimize their store layout as well as to strategize where to place their merchandise.
- Counter – POS integration between IP camera and POS machine with the main purpose to reduce counter fraud and losses. Actual event during the bar code scan of each sales item will be overlaid on the CCTV recording footage to deter counter staffs from fake scanning an item during checkout. Sales data linked between the POS machine with the HCVR or NVR recorder can be retrieved during smart search to increase the efficiency of playback.
♦ Residential / Housing Areas Solutions
- Effectively ensure residence’s safety and property
- Deter vandals and reduce reparation costs
- Fencing Perimeter – High definition IP camera with smart analysis feature such as virtual tripwire fencing draws an artificial line on the CCTV footage. The line that was created within the algorithm of the camera maybe invisible to the naked eye of humans, but it’s an automatic alarm that triggers the patrol guards when an intruder trespasses the perimeter.
- Guard House – Head lamp compensation (HLC) function built-in to the HD-CVI cameras are able to view the car plate number clearly even during the night when the car’s head lamp shines brightly at the lens of the camera. The technology reduces the glare from the head lamp and captures the number vividly for investigation purpose.